Full Cover Stick Tight Nails & Kits
See below, why Esperta Full Cover Nails are the fastest enhancement service to date!
1. Oval Full Cover Intro Kit box 240 (12 sizes) etched, Stick Tight Gel, Ten Second Cure Light.
2. Coffin Full Cover Intro Kit box 300 (12 sizes) etched, Stick Tight Gel, Ten Second Cure light.
3. Coffin Full Cover Nails 500 count box un-etched (12 sizes)
4. Oval Full Cover Nails 500 count box (12 sizes) etched
5. Long Tapered Coffin Full Cover Nails box 300 (12 sizes) Un-etched
6. Long Tappered Stiletto Full Cover Nails un-etched 300 count box (12 sizes)
7. Bundle Monster- Long Tapered Stiletto Full Cover Nails box 300 (12 sizes) Un-etched, The 10sec cure light, stick tight gel, Gel Topcoat, Matt Topcoat.
8. Bundle Monster- Long Tapered Coffin Full Cover Nails Box 300 (12 sizes) Un-etched,10sec Cure Light, Stick Tight Gel, Gel Topcoat, Matte Topcoat.
9. Salon Bundle Promotion- Set up 4 stations with this bundle plus you get one 2oz refill bottle of Stick Tight Gel for your back bar, to use as you need it!
Apply Fast Full Cover Sets in under 30mins. Twenty if your fast!
Apply Stick Tight gel mani’s and pedi’s, overlays, fills, and nail repairs faster than ever because Stick Tight Gel as eliminated several steps and products to make your job easier, and less expensive!
WHOLESALE PRICING AVAILABLE
See our full video and research our guaranteed products Stick Tight Gel & The 10sec Cure Light because you have nothing to loose, and so much to gain!
Watch our full application video: Learn how to apply a full set of Stick Tight Nails within 30 mins or less, and how Esperta revolutionized the Full Cover Nail enhancement service by eliminating several steps and products traditionally used in gel services, in turn giving you an automatic raise in pay when you switch to Stick Tight Nails!
You can also use Stick Tight Gel when you do overlays, manicures, pedicures, fills, and express nail repairs! It's faster and less expensive, and you will get an automatic raise in pay when you make the switch to Stick Tight Gel!
Why Stick Tight Gel Is Different:
1. It's not necessary to etch the natural nail when using Stick Tight Gel because it bonds to a clean dry natural nail bed. But if you prefer to use an E-file on low RPM'S Stick Tight Gel works just as well! We're not the nail police, but we have an alternative dry manicure application for those nail techs who prefer using a sharp cuticle pusher. Which can be a selling point to the customer! Especially if she’s had a bad experience in the past.
2. We never buff the natural nail to remove the shine because Stick Tight Gel adheres better to a clean dry nail plate that hasn't been buffed. And Stick Tight Gel adheres to a shiny surface., unlike other gels! You can use Stick Tight Gel, like any other gel because it’s been proven in our test salons to work with any system.
3. We don’t use primer because Stick Tight Gel simply grabs onto a clean dry nail plate, like the revolutionary Gel that it is! Esperta doesn't even manufacture primer! Saving you money when you don’t buy primer and time when you don’t have to apply it!
4. You don't have to use a base coat because Stick Tight Gel adheres to a clean dry surface. You can use Stick Tight Gel as your base coat and never worry about lifting again!
The genius of this brand is that even after eliminating these products & steps, the bond is like no other. Stick Tight Gel is a FREEDOM! And Esperta hopes to alleviate the pressures of the daily grind for Nail Technicians everywhere!
*New* Soak off information: Esperta just made a new Stay Put Base Coat that's recommended if you're planning to soak off your gel polish. No need to apply it unless you want to soak off the product or replace the base coat you already use. Just etch the gel polish when you are ready to soak off your gel polish and soak for 10-12 mins with the usual cotton and foil method. ( remember, if you apply your products thin the soak-off time will be less.)
GEL MANICURE INSTRUCTIONS: Please read carefully and do not alter the instructions to your liking or you may have issues!
1. Push back the cuticle and remove all dead tissue with a sharp cuticle pusher. If using an E-File bit on low rpm’s, you can rub off the hard cuticle being careful not to gouge the nail plate.
2. Clean & sanitize with 90% alcohol by rubbing it into the nail with a paper towel square, then dust the nails. Again, saving you money.
3. Apply Stick Tight Gel to the free edge first. This method leaves a ledge, but then you brush the gel down the nail and it smooths the gel out perfectly. Now Stop! Don’t go back over the free edge again. Remember you want to save time.
4. Put all 5 fingers in the 30sec gel lamp and cure 30sec.
5. Repeat on the other hand.
6. Apply desired gel polish at the free edge first, then brush the gel down the nail and it smooths everything out perfectly.
7. Repeat on the other hand.
8. Apply another coat of gel polish on both hands and cure.
9. Apply Esperta Topcoat across the free edge and then brush down the nail to smooth it out. Cure 60 seconds on both hands.
10. WAIT 1 min for the polish to cool before applying cuticle oil so you don’t dull the shine! The Shine will last until she comes back for her next visit.
PRODUCT NOTES: See video, if applied thin, your soak-off time is far less. If your client needs more strength, apply it thicker. If you follow the method in the video you will never rush the cuticle with gel and cause your nails to lift. This technique will elevate the look of your nails immediately!
Stick Tight Gel is a universal gel proven to work with any system in our test salons. But it's not a floating gel! So apply it thicker than in the video on clients that normally wear builder gel by adding a little bit in the apex. Then quickly turn the nail upside down so it can move into position before curing. Cure the nails for 3 full seconds with The 19sec Cure Light. Then whole hand in gel lamp for 30sec.
FACT: Stick Tight adheres to a shiny surface so when applying crystals you don’t have to buff the top coat first! Just apply a thin area of Stick Tight Gel (don’t cure) then a little dollop of Esperta Gem Gel on the top. Apply your crystals and Cure for 3 seconds with The 10sec Cure Light getting as close as you can. Using a striping brush apply Esperta Gel Top Coat around the crystals and cure again for 3 full seconds with The 10sec Cure Light. Apply Esperta Gel Top Coat over the free edge and down the nail and cure 60sec in your gel lamp. Wait 1 minute to let the heat escape before applying oil so you don't dull the shine.
Beauty Schools- Our beauty school teachers say it's a game-changer to be able to do services so quickly! The level of confidence our students acquire is almost immediate! And Stick Tight gel is affordable for them to purchase on their own once they need to replenish it! Using Stick Tight Gel to make money while they continue to master other systems learned in school is great because they have a place in the job market that most students in the past haven’t had! We recommend that other schools offer it for these reasons because it completes all the ways nail services can be offered in the communities we live in!
Dear Nail Techs, if you're out there struggling, look no further because you just found the Holy Grail! Use Stick Tight Gel to apply Full Cover Nails that look natural! And compete with the pros down the street in 1/4 the time, that they can do a full set!
SEE FULL COVER NAILS VIDEO-
We always answer your requests for help. Just leave a text message and the reason for your call and your call will be returned asap.
*NEW Phone Hours* Monday-Friday 10-5 or message Tess Walters on FB
Thank you for your support,
Wholesale pricing available
Note: We only use the 10sec Cure light when it makes sense to either, cure closer to our work, or we can gain time! For instance, after a nail repair, it’s now possible to completely cure 4 layers of gel polish in 40 seconds. It's a win!
Crystal Clusters Fully cured in 10sec! Now you can cure right alongside your crystals with complete confidence that those crystals aren't going anywhere! Bonus- Did you know that because you can cure alongside your crystals now with The 10sec Cure Light, you are actually curing the gel that the crystals are sitting on? Your Crystal Work has never been this secure! No more moving the hand around inside the gel lamp for 60 seconds in hopes that the led lights will get in between all those little spaces. Yay!