Crystal Gelly Cement is a soak off gel that holds your crystal clusters in place as well as your flatback rhinestones.
Top Tech Tips:
1. Apply Gelly Cement product on one nail before the No Clean top coat and do not cure.
2. Lightly apply Wave Gel No Clean Top Coat over the Gelly Cement. Then place your flat stones. Cure.
3. For crystal, shapes & point back crystals, apply a large bead of Crystal Cement and push the shapes together so that they connect to each other & Cure.
4. Apply Wave Gel no clean top coat around the stones with a short stripe brush to make a chain that connects all your stones together.
5. Use tiny caviar beads in between your stones to create links to help you connect all of your work together as in the left design.