Stick Tight Gel is a True soak-off gel that comes with a no-lift guarantee because It has continued to live up to its name in our test salons for over 2 years now! Use Stick Tight Gel for fills, overlays, gel mani's & pedi's, express nail repairs, and full cover nails.
WHY STICK TIGHT GEL IS DIFFERENT
1. It’s not necessary to etch the natural nail. Which can be a selling point to the customer! Now you can make her a client for life if you take the time to explain to her, that all nail techs are at different skill levels, and not all nail techs or salons know how to use the same products. Esperta believes that giving your clients knowledge makes a happier client, and elevates you above the standard when you share how much you care for her nails and why you use Stick Tight Gel!
2. We never buff the natural nail because Stick Tight Gel needs to grab onto a clean dry un-smooth surface! Saving you more time when you can skip this step.
3. We don’t use primer because Stick Tight Gel simply doesn’t need primer. Saving you money when you don’t buy primer and time when you don’t have to apply it!
4. We don’t use a base coat because we use Stick Tight as our base, and strength all rolled into one product! Saving you money, and time, and helping you open your book to new clients is what Stick Tight Gel is about! It’s only one gel, but It meets the needs of a nail technician to the point that they can quit grinding behind the table and just work smart!
Instructions for a Gel Manicure: Please read carefully and do not alter the instructions to your liking or you may have issues!
1. Push back the cuticle and remove all dead tissue from the nail plate. If you use an e-file on low rpm’s after pushing back the cuticle to remove the hard leftover spots on the nail plate, rub them off don’t grind over them.
2. Clean & sanitize with 90% alcohol by rubbing it into the nail with a paper towel square, then dust the nails. Again, saving you money.
3. Apply Stick Tight Gel to the free edge first. This method leaves a ledge, but then you brush the gel down the nail and it smooths the gel out perfectly. Stop! Don’t go back over the free edge again.
4. Put all 5 fingers in the 30sec gel lamp and cure 30sec.
5. Repeat on the other hand.
6. Apply desired gel polish at the free edge first. Then you brush the gel down the nail and it smooths everything out perfectly.
7. Repeat on the other hand.
8. Apply another coat of gel polish on both hands.
9. Apply Esperta Topcoat across the free edge and then brush down the nail to smooth it out. Cure 60 seconds on both hands.
See video, if applied thin, your soak-off time is far less. If your client needs more strength you can apply it a little heavier, being careful not to flood the cuticle. If you follow the method in the video you will never rush the cuticle with gel and cause your nails to lift. This technique will elevate the look of your nails immediately!
Stick Tight Gel is a universal gel proven to work with any system in our test salons. But it is not a floating gel! So apply it thicker than in the video on clients that normally wear builder gel by adding a little bit in the apex and QUICKLY turn the nail upside down so it can move into the apex. Flip the hand over and cure for 3 full seconds with The 10sec Cure Light. Then cure that hand in your 30sec lamp. And repeat on the other hand.
Stick Tight adheres to a shiny surface so when applying crystals you don’t have to buff the top coat first! Just apply a thin area of Stick Tight Gel (don’t cure) then a little dollop of Esperta Gem Gel on the top. Apply your crystals and use The 10sec Cure Light to get as close as you can, to give your clients the confidence that her beautiful crystal nails are always going to stay where you put them!
The genius of this brand is that even after eliminating these products & steps, the bond is like no other.
Stick Tight Gel is a FREEDOM! And Esperta hopes to alleviate the pressures of the daily grind job for Nail Technicians everywhere!
BEAUTY SCHOOLS: teachers say it's a game-changer to be able to do nail services so quickly! The level of confidence our students acquire is almost immediate! And Stick Tight gel is affordable for them to purchase on their own once they need to replenish it! Using Stick Tight Gel to make money while they continue to master other systems learned in school is great because they have a place in the job market that most students in the past haven’t had! We recommend that other schools offer it for these reasons because it completes all the ways nail services can be offered in the communities we live in!
Dear Nail Techs, if you're out there struggling, look no further because you just found the Holy Grail! Use Stick Tight to apply Full Cover Nails, that look natural! And compete with the pros down the street in 1/4 the time that they can do a full set!
SEE FULL COVER NAILS INSTRUCTIONS.
We always answer your requests for help. Just leave a text message and the reason for your call and we will return your call asap.
*NEW*Phone hours are Monday-Friday 10:00-5:00 or message Tess Walters on FB
Thank you for your support,
Wholesale pricing available